The “Hoosier Rewards” contingency program has been established to reward TAG and Shifter kart drivers competing in the 2013 SEKA Karting series held at Twin Fountains Raceway in Shelbyville, TN.
At the conclusion of the 2013 SEKA race season, Hoosier will award the highest finishing driver in TAG Senior and Shifter Kart points with one free set (4 tires) of Hoosier kart slicks. Hoosier will also award the second highest finishing driver in TAG Senior and Shifter Kart points with 2 Hoosier kart slicks of their choice. All claimants must satisfy the following requirements in order to be eligible for these contingency awards.
- Driver must compete within SEKA’s TAG Senior or Shifter Kart class for the 2013 season.
- Driver must utilize Hoosier kart tires on all four wheel positions for every SEKA race he/she attends.
- The driver must visibly display an 11”x 3” Hoosier decal on their kart. Decals will be supplied by the authorized Hoosier tire dealer.
- Each eligible class must average a minimum of six (6) kart entries per race.
- A race official must sign verifying the requirements above have been met.